Merx specialises in representing corporate organisations in delivering interior office space for corporate businesses and multi-national companies.
Merx understands corporate guidelines, brand essence, best practice, non-disclosure and confidentiality, headcount projections and inter-departmental growth, flexibility and compliance relating to IT. This knowledge provides immediate benefits to clients and reduces the need for any “learning curves”.
The Merx project management office corporate team have extensive experience in project managing interior corporate fit-out projects throughout Asia and understand the essential elements which ensure a project’s success.
Merx has an enviable track record in managing projects for the following groups of corporate clients:
- Banks and international financial houses
- Commodities & trading companies
- Legal, accounting and insurance firms
- Telcos and IT firms
- Advertising and Marketing Agencies FMCG firms
- Reporting to and working alongside Corporate Real Estate (CRE) teams
- Interfacing with the client’s internal IT teams
- Early identification of corporate branding requirements
- Recommendation and engaging the most suitable design firms
- Understanding critical infrastructure relating to trading floors & data centres
- Understanding the communication chains within large MNCs
- Interfacing with internal departments on project finance and space planning
- Ensuring governance and transparency around procurement and tenders
- Managing client budget and cost plans
- Staff migration and move planning