Merx is a professional project management and construction management consultancy that specialises in client representative project management for corporate interiors, retail roll-outs and specialist new build projects. Merx represents its clients as a fee-based consultant to deliver projects successfully on their behalf managing the entire project – clients, consultants, landlords, contractors and suppliers – from inception to completion. Merx is currently seeking a high-calibre and qualified Senior Project Manager & Project Manager to join our team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The successful applicants will be empowered to work with autonomy within a team environment to manage all aspects of high end corporate office, retail and new build projects. We want you to learn the ropes but also be empowered to run your own projects as quickly as possible.
- Develop and implement strategic planning and programming
- Coordinating works with Client business units, consultant teams and move vendors
- Liaising and communicating with the end users to ensure project success
- Responsible for managing project risk, programme adherence and health & safety
- Senior Project Manager – Min. 10 years of direct relevant experience in managing corporate office /retail or hospitality projects
- Project Manager – Min. 5 years of direct relevant experience in managing corporate office /retail or hospitality projects.
- Degree holder in the area of building and construction management, building engineering or project management.
- Must have held previous positions acting as project manager or construction manager and preferably with experience in client representative project management
- Must be-able to converse and understand Bahasa Malaysia
Interested applicants kindly send your CV, stating earliest possible start date and expected salary range in MSWord to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th May 2016 We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.