Level 16 to Level 18, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 2, Singapore
The project involved the fit-out of approximately 64,000ft2 across L16, L17 & L18 within MBFC Tower 2. The new Singapore office is the regional HQ for SEA. The project management services of the Merx project management office was engaged to to ensure the smooth delivery of the new office. Key features of the project include:
- Open plan trading floor with 202 energy efficient Erich Keller cool top desk.
- Re-use of significant quantities of furniture (workstations and loose furniture) from previous Macquarie office to save cost, time and benefit the recycling initiative.
- The floor space was optimally utilised through extensive planning during concept and scheme design.
- Each of the businesses future growth needs were built in for minimum 2 years.
- An off-site data centre was designed and delivered as part of the project to tie in with regional IT off-site DC strategy.
- A new internal staircase between L17 & L18 created excellent connectivity and flow between the key trading businesses to corporate finance and the break-out spaces and main reception on L17.
- Gold Greenmark certification was obtained.