Merx is a professional project and construction management consultancy that specialises in client representative project management for corporate interiors, retail roll outs and specialist new build projects.
Merx represents its clients as a fee-based consultant to deliver projects successfully on their behalf managing the entire project – briefing, assessment, consultants, landlords, contractors and suppliers – from inception to completion.
Merx is currently seeking a high-calibre and qualified Senior Project Manager to join our team in Singapore. The successful applicants will be empowered to work with autonomy within a team environment to manage all aspects of high-end corporate office projects for regional and global companies.
- Managing in-house Merx project teams
- Working closely with Project Director / Company Directors
- Planning staff workload and managing weekly priorities across the team
- Reviewing key reports and deliverables prepared by the team
- Managing project budgets and resource allocations to ensure efficient financial control
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress to all stakeholders
- Implementing and managing project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Providing advice and direction client and QS in the cost management of projects
- Ensuring compliance with company process and company best practice
- Mentoring staff & consultants to run projects to a certain quality
- Develop and implement strategic planning and programming
- Coordinating works with Client business units, consultant teams and move vendors
- Liaising and communicating with the end users to ensure project success
- Running Microsoft Project and Merx in house Project Control Systems
- Responsible for managing project risk, programme adherence and health & safety
- Min. 6 years of direct relevant experience in Project Management, including managing corporate office projects.
- Degree holder or above in the area of building and construction management, building engineering, mechanical/electrical engineering or project management.
- LEED / BREEAM / WELL / GREENMARK AP would be a benefit
- Have held previous positions acting as Senior/Project Manager, preferably with experience in client representative project management.
- Capable of working with senior client executives within large corporate companies
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Output and delivery focused – driving results each day.
- Knowledge in corporate office fitout
- Only Singaporean and Singapore Permanent Resident